Hey everyone! It's been forever since I've met a set and even longer since I've done one of these outfits for the weeks things so bare with me :)
So school is just around the corner for most of us. Including myself and I was sitting around thinking. "Hm... what am I going to wear my first day back?" And eventually I found myself on here, doing this. Sharing my ideas with all of you lovelies! c:
**So before I started I have a little disclaimer thing**
I know many girls of all ages are on this sight. It ranges from middle school to probably all up to college. I am heading into my senior year of high school and my clothing styles reflect both my age and my grade so if you feel some of my styles are a little too mature, there are ways of making them age appropriate! Throughout I'll ad little tips to tone down outfits age wise! Also if it's against your school rules to not wear certain things that happen to be here, I advise that you obey them.
Alrighty! Now let's get to it!
001. MONDAY- So, it's first day back and you want to not only turn heads, but break necks. You want the ones that already knew you to think summer did you well and the ones that don't to gawk. This first look is very stylish and mature. It just screams "I'm a senior. look out." A peplum top and jeans with the right accessories is just classy!
*Tip**- To make this look younger you can purchase a peplum top without the lace, keep the belt and replace the heels with some cute ballet flats! Oh, adding a headband to your hair will add the perfect touch!
**This look was inspired by both Eleanor and Danielle!
ACCESSORIES- As you can see in the set I paired the outfit with cute heels and a purse. Some gold accessories would fit in really well also!
HAIR- CURLS! Curly mane with braided bangs.
MAKEUP- Usual foundation routine, dramatic dark eyes with lots of lashes and pink lips.
002. TUESDAY- This look is a lot more relaxed then your first day back. It shows people you can be versatile. Not trying as hard, yet still looking good ;) A cute sheer blouse, shorts and sneakers does the job!
ACCESSORIES- Not much seeing as you want to look a bit more casual. So maybe just a cute drop down necklace and some earrings!
HAIR- Fishtail braid to the side!
MAKEUP- You want to go for the fresh faced look. Do your usual foundation routine, add only primer on the eyes, use a little bit of mascara, skip the eyeliner, nude lips.. and finish off with a spritz of Mac's studio fix to give yourself that dewy glow!
003. WEDNESDAY- This look brings in your girly side. On most weeks I save my dress wearing for Wednesdays. WHY? I have no idea, it's a weird habit I developed. ;p
**Tip**- Keep the dress style, lose the heels! :)
ACCESSORIES- Because of the high neckline, this dress doesn't require a necklace. But some funky patternless earrings would do! Oh, and bangles! But not too many seeing as the dress already have lots going on!
HAIR- Curly updo. After curling your hair, pin it back, leaving a few curls to the front, out.
MAKEUP- I see rosy cheeks with this look. Simple, not too dark with the eyes but really defined eyebrows and lined lips.
004. THURSDAY- This is one of my favourite looks. Although I have to be careful with this one seeing that it does shoe a bit of torso. >.< Dress it down with shoes like the ones shown in the set!
**TIP**- Any floral top would work with this look, it doesn't have to be cropped!.. And the jeans doesn't have to be green either!
ACCESSORIES- Don't need much seeing as so much is going on with just the outfit.
HAIR- Messy high knot bun!
MAKEUP- Do not go putting all the colours of your top into your makeup look. You don't want to risk looking like a clown! Instead go for a very neutral look. Stick with creams and browns on the lids. No blush... use bronzer instead and neutral lips.
005. FRIDAY- Finally! It's the end of the first week.. and you've survived! ;p A cute dotted blouse and frilled shorts are a good way to end your first week!
This look was inspired by Perrie from the little mix. :)
ACCESSORIES- As seen in the set- A top hat, a scarf (to make it look even more like Perrie, replace the scarf with suspenders!) and cute Oxfords.
HAIR- Undefined curls. Curl your hair the night before then sleep on it. When you wakeup add your daily hair stuff (for me it's Paul Mitchelle, Chi and Bedhead) then brush it out with a paddle brush. Finish with a little bit of hairspray for a light hold.
MAKEUP- Perrie's main forcus (oin my opinion) are her eyes. I get this sort of twiggy vibe when I watch her eye makeup so go bold with the lashes! Lay on that mascara! Plus, line your waterline with white eyeliner so that they can appear as big and bright as hers!
Okie! Well that's all folkettes! I hope that this gives you all a load of ideas and I also hope that you enjoy your first day back! :*
**Be sure to check out my other tips and how to's*
If you have any requests or need any advice just pm me and I'll be sure to respond!